It is an off-site secretarial service helping businesses. A Virtual Assistant / Virtual Secretary (also referred to as a Virtual Office Manager or Virtual Executive Assistant) is an independent person who can provide professional assistance for office support to businesses remotely via email, internet, telephone, fax or post. They will work using his office and not your office space.
It is an administrative position that has gone beyond the confines of the traditional office. It is not a classic employee-hire position. A Virtual Assistant is your professional partners, who can provide support on one-off projects or on a long term basis. These services include all the services you would expect from an in-house Administrative Assistant, and most times a whole lot more.
To simplify, In-house Assistants are known as Administrative Assistants. Online Assistants are known as Virtual Assistants (VA).
A Virtual Assistant / Virtual Secretary can cater to the needs of the individual, small business or large corporation. The services of a Virtual Assistant are tailored to provide office support to enable the clients to focus on their core business, rather than on time consuming administrative chores with all secretarial and administrative, virtually. Someone who is not by your side physically, but available at the right time.
WHY SHOULD HIRE A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
Hiring a Virtual Assistant will eliminate costly business expenses such as payroll taxes, insurance, office space, equipment, logistical problem and workman’s comp – just to name a few! Because Virtual Assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible to provide extra to get the job done. Virtual Assistants bill only for actual time worked and saving you thousands of dollars each year!
Clients pay for 100% productive work, and can work with Virtual Assistants, individually, to meet their exact needs. Common modes of communication and data delivery include the internet,, e-mail and phone/video call conferences, online work spaces, and fax machine. Clients may submit task requests at any time by all means available communication technology, and a Virtual Assistant will immediately action your task request.
Professionals in this business work on a contractual basis and a long-lasting cooperation is standard. This allows many businesses to add a personal touch in the form of a secretary without the additional cost of hiring someone.
The benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant are most effective for you, simply because:
- The work is completed off-site.
- No sickness / annual leave, overtime.
- No Employee Contract
- No advertising costs for new employees.
- No extra office space. If you have hired a Virtual Assistant, there is no need to create an office space for the person,nor invest in office equipment for the use of the latter. A Virtual Assistant operates from his own premises and uses his own equipment.
- No training. There is no need for you to invest in costly training of the employees as Virtual Assistants since they are already capable with their professional qualification and working experience background.
- No technology cost
- You only pay for productive time. Maximize internal costs. The staffing agreement is that the Virtual Assistant is paid hourly wages. A Virtual Assistant is not on your payroll so you don’t have to deal with employee related taxes, insurance or benefit payments
- You are charged only for the time and resources used during your project and expenses are cut to a minimum if you hire Virtual Assistants.
- Urgent work can be completed out of hours.
- Employ on a regular or ad-hoc basis, whichever suits your requirements best.
- A Virtual Assistant can be hired part-time, full-time or hourly
- High quality work completed to agreed deadlines.
- The Virtual Assistant is available whenever you need the service.
- Your Virtual Assistant is a partner in your progress
- Last minute projects: If you have any last minute projects, your Virtual Assistant is ready to take it up.
- You always deal with the same person. No more unskilled temporary staff within your organization.
- You can now focus on your business-critical needs and growth
- Have more time to spend on generating activities!
- No more administration routine.
- The freedom to delegate all kinds of responsibilities while keeping a tight hand on costs.
- Enjoy your personal life more
So in essence, by hiring a dedicated assistant for your business, you are actually hiring an Executive Assistant, an Administrative Assistant, an Office Assistant, a Research Assistant, a Virtual Secretary and even a Virtual Receptionist – all rolled into one.
WHAT CAN A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT DO FOR YOU?
Almost every task that can be accomplished in an office can be completed virtually.
Moreover, a dedicated Virtual Assistant could individualize and personalized the services which will help you more without the added expenses usually associated with a new employee.
So, if you’re ready to move up to the next phase of business, contact me today for your quotation on Virtual Assistant services and I will gladly discuss it to provide you with my services which matches the work you need.
Drop me an email, and I will reply you back or no later than the next business day.